Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Change Of Colors


Prisoners traveling along the road have changed their uniforms colors from pink to orange.
Bloggger's Notice
For more blogging news please visit Raymond Family blog under My Favorite Blogs. With the constant team activities, programs and Esther Home business it hasn’t allowed much time for blogging. To those who have visited the blog and haven’t found daily updates we apologize but thank you for your interest and support. Please know that your spirit is with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyce, you are doing a fabulous job blogging and keeping everyone informed. I can only imagine how exhausted you are at night, and then to have the pressure to blog to share the day's activities ~ don't worry ~ you are doing a great job and it is much appreciated. That picture of you and the little Rwandan child ~ I can feel your tight, loving hug of that child right through the computer screen. I am so proud to call you my friend. You are the greatest! You guys are doing such remarkable work. I can't wait to go someday ~ Taylor looks awesome . . . Love you, T